This Year’s Theme: “Native Wildflowers of Napa County”
We are now seeking submissions of images from the community to develop our 2018 Watershed Calendar. Images should be high resolution and include flowering native plants and communities native to Napa County. The calendar will showcase Napa’s floral diversity highlighting plants from redwood forests, wetlands, chaparral, stream-sides, and beyond. If you are unsure if your photo includes a native or non-native species, please ask, and we would be happy to help identify it for you. Over 4,000 calendars will be distributed for free across Napa County.
- Landscape (horizontal) orientation are preferred, though portrait (vertical shots) can be useful as well
- High resolution is preferred, please submit the original, unedited photo
- Photos taken in Napa County are preferred, but not required
- Species should be native and found in Napa County, Calflora.org is a great resource
- Single species, as well as plant communities are welcome.
Send submissions to: NapaRCD@gmail.com
**You will retain the copyright and rights to your photographs. You are granting NCRCD and WICC non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free license to publish the photographs you submit for editorial, educational, promotional, and other uses. All published photographs will be credited with the caption © “Photographer’s Name.”
Your photo may be cropped, watermarked, or otherwise formatted. You grant NCRCD and WICC the right to use your name, or the name of an organization with their permission, in connection with the photograph. Photograph submissions must be the original work and exclusive property of the photographer. Please do not submit photos copied from sources other than your own property.**
This calendar is made possible by the Napa County Watershed Information & Conservation Council and the Napa RCD