Saturday, September 16: 9 am – 12 pm
Clean your way to the coast and help keep Napa clean during the 32nd annual California Coastal Cleanup Day! This event is part of International and California Coastal Clean-up Day where thousands of volunteers in all 50 states and 90 countries take part in the world’s largest waterway and beach cleanup of the year!
In Napa County last year, over 420 volunteers cleaned 3,779 pounds of trash and 5,198 pounds of recyclables from Napa’s waterways! The CA Coastal Commission has produced an interactive map of cleanup locations in Napa County, along with every corner of the state, visit: www.coastalcleanupday.org
Register here at brownpapertickets. com ~ Napa County Coastal Cleanup 2016
or Contact Jemma Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-252-4189 x 3117 for more information
2017 Cleanup Sites
- Downtown Napa, behind Firefighter’s Museum at the corner of Main and Pearl Streets.
- Oxbow District Flood Bypass, under the Wine Train bridge
- South Wetlands, end of Jefferson Street, Napa
- Kennedy Park, baseball field parking lot
- Riverside Drive, 100 Riverside drive – boat launch
- Edgerley Island- across from 1580 Milton Road
- Salvador Creek/Vintage High School quad, off Trower Rd, Napa
* Important! Volunteers are encouraged to clean the downtown streets and stay away from the banks of Napa Creek that contain restoration plantings.
St. Helena – Contact: Tobias Barr – email@example.com or 707-968-2746
- Jacob Meily Park, Located at Pope Street and Mariposa Lane
American Canyon – Contact: Stacey Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-647-5333
- Community Park 1, 319 Donaldson Way
Lake Berryessa – Contact: Marianne.Butler@Solanorcd.org or 567-674-5611
- Markley Cove
- Steele Canyon
- Pope Creek Bridge (Ground, Dive, Canoe, & Kayak)
Calistoga – Contact: Louise Harrison – email@example.com or 707-942-2780
- Washington St Bike Path (Corporation Yard to Dunaweal Ln)
- Napa River adjacent to Pioneer Park
- Old Pacific Railroad Right-of-Way (Lincoln to Little League Field)
- Oat Hill Mine Trail head (Lincoln Ave & Silverado Trail)
- Gear: Garbage buckets,bags, latex gloves, and light refreshments will be provided. Bring your own bucket or bin to help us reduce single use bag usage/waste. Wear sunscreen and work clothes.
- Water: Bring your own re-usable containers
- Waiver: All participants must sign a waiver! Also,children under 18 are required to have a liability waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian before they can participate. Download Waiver, Spanish Language Waiver
This Cleanup is made possible by: California Coastal Commission, Napa Countywide Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program, City of American Canyon, City of Napa, Town of Calistoga, County of Napa, City of St. Helena, Napa Recycling & Waste Services, Upper Valley Waste Management District, and Recology,