Volunteers contribute considerably to the success of the RCD’s programs.
- cleanup litter and plastic pollution off our streets and creeks
- plant acorns and native plants
- monitor the watershed and our Acorns to Oaks plantings
- manage data
- mentor high school students during restoration projects
- assist with event planning
- & more!
Contact Jemma Williams for more information.
Interested in gaining experience in watershed planning, management, restoration, stewardship, and education? Then an internship at the RCD may be right for you. Contact Jemma Williams for more information.
Jan 2018- Executive Director – see HERE for position summary and how to apply.
High school seniors may be eligible for the Napa County RCD’s Director’s Scholarship. The scholarship is intended for students interested in pursuing a degree in a field related to resource conservation. The scholarship should be used for college-related expenses. Contact Eric McKee for more information.
Download the Director’s Scholarship Application. Completed applications are due by 5:00 pm, April 4.