Saturday, September 19, 9 am – 12 pm
Keep Napa Clean during Coastal Clean-up Day
Napa River – Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Downtown Napa, behind Firefighter’s Museum at the corner of Main and Pearl Streets. Important!–Volunteers are encouraged to clean the downtown streets and stay away from the reach of Napa Creek where construction was just finished so that the creek banks have time to stabilize and new plantings are not disturbed.
- Oxbow District, parking lot across from Oxbow
- South Wetlands, end of Jefferson Street, Napa
- Kennedy Park, boat launch, Napa
- Butler Bridge, end of Soscol Ferry Road, Napa
Salvador Creek – Contact: email@example.com
- Vintage HS cafeteria, off Trower Rd, Napa
American Canyon – Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-647-5333
- Community Park 2, Benton & Donaldson Way
Lake Berryessa –
- Markley Cove – Contact: Marianne.Butler@Solanorcd.org or 567-674-5611
- Steele Canyon & Pope Creek Bridge (Ground, Dive, Canoe, & Kayak) – Contact: email@example.com or 707-966-2111 x111
Calistoga – Contact: Calistoga Public Works, 707-942-2780 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington St Bike Path (Corporation Yard to Dunaweal Ln)
- Napa River adjacent to Pioneer Park
- Old Pacific Railroad Right-of-Way (Lincoln to Little League Field)
- Oat Hill Mine Trailhead (Lincoln Ave & Silverado Trail)
- Gear: Garbage bags, latex gloves, and light refreshments will be provided at each site. Bring your own bin to help us reduce bag usage/waste. Wear sunscreen and clothes that you are willing to get dirty.
- Water: Though we will provide water, in the interest of conserving resources and stopping the cycle of plastic waste in our waterways, we encourage you to bring your own water in re-usable containers.
- Waiver: Children under 18 are required to have a liability waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian before they can participate. Download the waiver here.
- Sponsors: Napa County RCD, California Coastal Commission, Napa Countywide Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program, City of American Canyon, City of Napa, Town of Calistoga, County of Napa, Napa Recycling & Waste Services, Upper Valley Waste Management District, Recology
- Special thanks: Friends of the Napa River, Silverado Environmental Association, Napa Valley Fly Fishers, Kayak Napa Valley and the Napa Valley Register